Saturday, July 14, 2007

It has always amazed me..........

.
.........That people can consider themselves unlucky or discriminated against for what ever reason, to explain to themselves their failures to be lucky or liked for who they are.

Have you ever felt that you were sick and tired of being sick and tired of where you are in your life.

Do you look around and see people who are making more money than you even if you know that they are not smarter than you are. Would you like to make more money.

Do you think that if only someone would give you a chance to show what you can do, that you would amaze them with the brilliance of your charming personality? Would you like to have the ability to communicate better and have more friends?

These and many more are the questions that millions of people ask themselves about every day. Just like you. And just like me.

We're going to discuss some of those ideas and how to improve our lot in life in this blog. No beating around the bush. No hiding from the truth. Just positive ideas on money, love, getting ahead. I know that right now I'm talking to myself. That's OK. If someone stumbles across these words and wishes to participate, just let me know in the comments. There'll be no long rambling posts, just attempts to get to the truths in our lives. I'm Larry and I look forward to getting to know you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?